Friday, December 12, 2008

Reminiscent

~The Shanakee~

Nearly 10 years ago, on typical Friday night the whole crew would get a little tipsy and converge on our favorite ole place where everyone knew our names. The Mighty Quinn would entertain in the usual way, half Billy Joel/half tanked and we’d sway back and forth in a small semi circles to Piano Man or any other song for that matter. I miss college so much. My Dad always said to enjoy it because they’re the best years of your life, and while I think the best years are yet to come, I’d say that those years are going to be pretty hard to beat.

So, one day a few weeks ago I stumbled upon this picture. It was probably taken on one of my many trips back to Wilmington (post college) when we would, again, reminisce about the good ole’ days.

Here’s to Friday’s!

Cheers.


From a blog by britt...

No comments: