Monday, November 29, 2010

It's 2am...

It's 2am and no, I'm not with Luca...I'm up because this is about the only time that I can actually get work done around here! Having a 10mo old is a job in and of itself! I'm loving every moment of it though. Luca's been sick lately, and I hate that he hasn't been feeling well. It breaks my heart every time he coughs...I don't what to know what I'll do someday when life throws it's real challenges at him...I'll be a mess that's for sure=)

Last week our little man started pulling up on things...he gets pretty excited about it, then a little fearful of how, exactly, he's going to get himself out of that situation...he got that from me...the worry...and on a little more disturbing note (and hopefully in the morning I'll find this a little more funny than I do now...) I had to fish out a dead, dried up fly out of Luca's mouth this evening. Nothing like the good ole' finger swipe to reveal wings and half a carcas...Makes my skin crawl...anyway...

Here's a few pictures from the last month! I can't believe he's 10mos old!!!!




1 comment:

Ginger said...

i really really really want you to photograph my baby... if you are ever visiting NC - i need to be on your list for photo shoots!!