Monday, October 13, 2008

A case of the Monday's

It's definitely a Monday...
From a blog by britt...


It's been a long day. At least it started off at home with coffee. Not sure if I'll be able to say that for the rest of the week though. Last weekend was nice. We drove down to Brown County to enjoy the fall foliage that wasn't in full bloom yet but was still nice. The weekend goes by entirely too fast these days.

Guess what's on the agenda for this week? Wedding planning, wedding planning, wedding planning. Oh yea, did I mention wedding planning? Why is this like pulling teeth, for both Alex and I? I've just come to the sad conclusion that i don't like planning! But when it's all said and done, I know that we will look back and realize that it was all worth it!

From a blog by britt...

No comments: