Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm dreaming...

...Of when and what Cakes and I can do to our house to make it look even remotely similar to the insanely beautiful interiors that are featured on Remodelista. Via Bloom Grow Love andBliss (two of the best blogs ever) I stumbled upon the amazing remodelista website/blog/dream this morning and I don't think I'll ever be the same. I have so many things that I would like to do to the inside of our house however, I have never been one to methodically put into place an action plan to accomplish anythingThis time might be different though. We are staying here in our home for a while longer and we might as well have fun while we're at it! Thank youRemodelista




Pictures: Remodelista

1 comment:

Jovi-n-Mami said...

well, you know, it's what i do! i can help you get an idea of the timeline as far as what comes first, in between and last. just write down all the questions you may have and i'll see which ones i can help sort out for you. plus, it'll be fun for me too!