Thursday, June 18, 2009

One week of knowing...

So, it's been one week exactly since Alex and I found out that we are expecting a little one in February 2010. I am writing this at the one week mark, but not posting until later...until all those close to us know our good news. And speaking of good news, it hasn't even sunk in yet...this whole..."you're pregnant" thing going on...nope, not at all...never-the-less, we're still thrilled with the idea. I notice that I'm suddenly running through possible names in my head, and trying to picture our lives in 9mos...and then I think, wait, don't get ahead of yourself here, we're not out of the woods at all, and don't get your hopes up! I am caught somewhere in between being totally excited, thinking positive to toning down my thoughts and trying to take it one day at a time because you never know what will happen tomorrow. Takin' it one day at a time. At least there is always Alex for some comic relief when you are deep in thought...apparently he's having some trouble right now with the preparation of garlic tofu pasta that he's cooking me for dinner...time to go assist!

Insert 6 week pregnancy photo here: DIDN'T TAKE ONE BECAUSE I LOOK NO DIFFERENT

1 comment:

eric said...

CONGRATS! Sara and I are so excited for you guys. Your welcome to take our little one to practice at an time.